Friday, February 6, 2009

16 Random Things About Yours Truly...

Adel!!! Why'd you have to tag me??? This is so unfair... Well, what's been done is done. So, here are 16 random things about me.

1. My name in Arabic means 'Famous Light". I guess it's my destiny to become famous one day. Friends, pray that I do do that in a good way! ;-)

2. Most of the times I contradict myself. If you're observant, you'd know that.

3. It is okay if you hurt me. But if you hurt the people I love, man...you're about to get it. I'd fight for the ones I love. I mean it.

4. I love languages and cultures.

5. Differences fascinate me.

6. I am often intrigued by people with characters of which I lack. And one major character that I lack is patience.

7. I love authors who write books which plays with your mind, don't make sense at the first read and leaves you thinking when you're done. Imperfection in art is perfection to me. One such author who I adore is Haruki Murakami.

8. If I believe strongly in something, don't you try to argue with me. You'd be wasting your time,unless...you have great reasoning and patience. You might do wonders with me if you have both of that.

9. I am an idealist but I do believe that ideals which does not exist in reality is meaningless.

10. Hollow men, as Elliot calls them, annoys the hell out of me. These are men with narrow minds devoid of imagination, make and follow inflexible systems and some other annoying stuff that I don't really remember. LoL.

11. Often, my humour is subtle and my sarcasm isn't.

12. I don't really hate Maths. It's just that I lack the calm, patience and thinking skills to do such a subject. However, once I understand everything that is to understand about Maths, you can't stop me from doing Maths! Haha...

13. I can be very committed in doing something when I want to be and very unfocused when I don't.

14. If I really want something and it is important to me, I'll work really hard for it. I proved that way back when I did SPM. I didn't fail Add Maths. Yeay!

15. I can't live without music. Take that away from me and say hello to a very irritable Shahirah.

16. Apparently, a lot would say I'm cute...that is if you see past the 'coldness' and sarcasm.

Well, that's all that there is about me. 16 random things...Enjoy! LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment